Following the recent purchase of this building from the 1930s, the project was based on a complete renovation / revamp. In addition to new plastering and paintwork, the electricity network has been completely modernised, as well as plumbing, and the central heating has been adapted to the new configuration of the house.
Spaces have been modified as follows:
- door between kitchen and entrance closed,
- toilets on the ground floor enlarged,
- opening built in a supporting wall between the kitchen and dining room,
- bathroom entirely redesigned, to include a shower and bath,
- changes brought to water installation in order to install a laundry on the top floor.
In order to save energy, all windows and balcony doors have been replaced and equipped with insulation glazing.
All finishing works have been realized according to the original style of the house.